    Thanks for any help with this.

    Cheers
    James

    James, Jul 21, 2003

  2. James

    RaveMan Guest

    U¿ytkownik "James" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    > Hi all
    > Someone out there may know this.
    > Is is possible to copy the IOS from one cisco 2924 to another via a

    network?

    Yep.. Of course.... use TFTP

    > Also do the 2924 switches need to be exactly the same? The ones here are
    > 2924M-XL and 2924C-XL.

    It doesn't matter

    --
    Pozdhaffiam

    RaveMan

    e-mail: raveman(nospam)@^bezspamu%killer.radom.net
    gg: 64996
    ICQ: 56273424
    Jabber: RaveMan
    Mobile Phone: Zastrze¿ony
    Numer buta: 43
    Numer ko³nierzyka: 40

    A tuo lare íncipe.

    RaveMan, Jul 21, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    James <> wrote:
    :Is is possible to copy the IOS from one cisco 2924 to another via a network?

    Is the destination router licensed to use the same software
    revision and feature set as the source router?
    --
    When your posts are all alone / and a user's on the phone/
    there's one place to check -- / Upstream!

    Walter Roberson, Jul 21, 2003