    -=-=-
    .... Audentes Fortuna Juvat -- Fortune Favors the Bold

    * TagZilla 0.049

    Charles Bronson, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Charles Bronson

    VolatileAcid Guest

    1.. Type confreg 0x2142 and press Enter at the > prompt to boot from flash
    without loading the startup configuration stored in NVRAM. Other common
    configuration register settings are as follows:
    2.. 0x2102 - The most common setting. This boots the router from flash and
    loads the startup-config
    3.. 0x2101 - Bypasses the flash and loads from the Boot image located on
    the Boot ROM. This is also the setting to use if your flash is set to read
    only and you need to change it to read/write in order to upgrade the IOS
    image.

    then

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/130/xmodem_generic.html

    VolatileAcid, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Charles Bronson

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Does it error after a few bytes or a few packets?
    Has someone changed the MTU either on the PCs or the switch ports?

    Bob Goddard, Aug 10, 2004