    reading of the DVD takes well over an hour. It would save me a ton of time.

    Thanks in advance

    Lou

    Mesa Recto Boogie, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Mesa Recto Boogie

    Rebelrouser Guest

    time.

    DvdShrink, it will read the disk once, choose back up and burn direct to
    blank and save into a folder all at once. Or don't put a blank in, then
    cancel and you have a folder with the movie only.

    Or DVDecrypter, this will rip the DVD to folder and /or burn to disk, easy
    to use to.

    Dave

    Rebelrouser, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Mesa Recto Boogie

    Biz Guest

    If its already on a single layer dvd, just use your burning software to make
    a disk image and make all the copies you want.

    Biz, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Thanks guys. Worked beautifully. I'm just too stupid to realize that I
    already had the software I needed...

    ..

    Mesa Recto Boogie, Nov 18, 2004