    originals away and use the backups, if my kids damage any disks I can always
    make them another.

    How do I copy the disks and what do I need to do it

    Wayne Kerr, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Wayne Kerr

    Trax Guest

    |>I have bought some playstation games for my kids for Christmas.
    |>£100 on a few bits of flimsy plastic.
    |>I need to backup or make copies of the disks so as to be able to put the
    |>originals away and use the backups, if my kids damage any disks I can always
    |>make them another.
    |>
    |>How do I copy the disks and what do I need to do it

    First you need a Mod chip in your PS2 to break the protection
    http://www.modchip.com/ps2/

    How to copy
    http://www.totse.com/en/hack/software_cracking/163083.html

    Trax, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    What disk to I copy too, is it a standard CD or a dvd type

    Wayne Kerr, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Wayne Kerr

    Trax Guest

    |>What disk to I copy too, is it a standard CD or a dvd type

    Link is very informative: CD-R

    Trax, Nov 25, 2005
  5. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    Does it have to be 4.8g

    Wayne Kerr, Nov 25, 2005
  6. Wayne Kerr

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Wayne Kerr spewed forth:
    READ THE BLOODY LINK!

    Besides, Trax *very patiently* said CD-R. That's a CD, dude, not a DVD. So
    no, it's *NOT* 4.8g.

    Geez...another one who fits nicely into the category of people my sig refers
    to...

    <snip>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 25, 2005
  7. Wayne Kerr

    Evan Platt Guest

    Wayne has a slight reading comprehension.

    And when I say slight, I mean MAJOR.

    He was the one who wondered why when his college daughter removed
    Kazaa from the computer, the downloaded music files remained. Someone
    replied asking if college people are that dumb. I replied that this
    was a college FATHER. He then got pissed at me, and when I tried to
    clarify (twice), the idiot kept hurling insults.

    Mind you, misspelled and with bad grammar.

    Comprehension isn't Wayne's strong suit. Read some of his past posts.
    Quite humorous.

    Evan Platt, Nov 25, 2005
  8. Wayne Kerr

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Evan Platt spewed forth:

    <g>

    I just get so miffed that good information is ignored for want of
    hand-holding. I know through experience that if I have to read and learn how
    to do something, I remember it better and it becomes a much more useful
    thing to me than if I have someone else do it for me or have me simply apply
    their instructions as a robot.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 25, 2005