    Will the FireFox instructions work for SeaMonkey or should I just
    forget it?

    Writing HTML code isn't an option nor is FTPing the document.

    Charani, Aug 25, 2009

  2. it should work as SM and FF basically come from the
    same stock, but see Ed's response.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 25, 2009

  3. Sorry Ed, but you're sort of wrong on that account.
    SeaMonkey DOES provide a way to upload files. You can
    do it either by the browser or by the webpage composer

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 26, 2009
  4. Charani

    Charani Guest

    Charani, Aug 26, 2009
  5. Charani

    Charani Guest

    I don't have an FTP address and I don't have IE on this PC.
    I'm not around all the time.
    I know a number of people use CuteFTP but last I heard there were
    spyware issues with it.
    I'm not sure I understand that.

    I think it'll be easier to ask a IT consultant friend to upload the
    transcription for me.

    Thanks for the help.

    Charani, Aug 26, 2009
  6. Charani

    Charani Guest

    I don't understand the File Manager and I don't want to pay for a
    resource if I'm not going to use the site as seems to be the case
    right now.
    I wanted to copy and paste the document, but it won't let me. Instead
    it sent me to that page.

    Charani, Aug 26, 2009
  7. Charani

    Charani Guest

    I haven't as yet. That's what I'm trying to do. I can type stuff in
    but that's not practical with a large document containing almost 900
    names with additional information on them all.

    Thanks for the vote of confidence in CuteFTP.

    Charani, Aug 26, 2009
  8. Charani

    Charani Guest

    Thanks :))

    Charani, Aug 26, 2009
  9. its always been there. Even the old Mozilla Suite had it.
    I never said it was perfect; however, others have found
    it useful.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 27, 2009
  10. two separate things Ed, two separate things. Mozilla
    Suite has, as far as I know, always had the "File,
    Upload File" function. Firefox never did. However,
    few people used it.

    As for http://kb.mozillazine.org/FTP_Authentication
    that explains how to logon to your site.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 27, 2009
  11. Charani

    Charani Guest

    No, you're the idiot. If you'd checked the site out first, you
    wouldn't have made such a fool of yourself.

    Goodbye!

    Charani, Aug 28, 2009