    This should be a simple operation. Seems that Nero only wants me to
    create an image with it's proprietary NRG format instead of ISO.

    Any hints plz people! Thanx.

    Pulp Fixxion, Aug 11, 2004

  2. isnt there a drop down box where you spcifiy the name that the iso will
    have, where you just change it to .iso instead of .nrg?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Pulp Fixxion

    Patrick Bold Guest

    Nero burns ISO images. But no, it won't create them. Get yourself a copy
    of WinISO.

    Patrick Bold, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Nero 6 opened.
    Extras Menu > Save Tracks
    Output File Format: ISO Image File (*.iso)

    Hmm.. looks easy?

    Kristofer Clayton, Aug 11, 2004
  5. Pulp Fixxion

    Patrick Bold Guest

    If you're trying to save an existing CD into ISO format, yes, you can do
    that in Nero. What you can't do is *create* an ISO image from a set of
    files sitting on your hard drive.

    Patrick Bold, Aug 11, 2004
  6. Pulp Fixxion

    theseus Guest

    Use Winimage
    http://www.winimage.com/

    theseus, Aug 11, 2004
  7. Pulp Fixxion

    Stewbaby Guest

    It does look easy when you put it like that... but in my copy of Nero,
    I am only offered the option of .NRG if the CD I am reading is not
    closed/finished/locked and loaded.

    If the CD is still "open" (i.e. more sessions are able to be added)
    then the only option offered is .NRG

    Cheers,

    Stewbaby

    Stewbaby, Aug 11, 2004