    films). If I use Roxio or Nero, they want to copy a disc as is but not
    to copy parts of a disc and they don't copy a new disc wthout wanting
    to erase the old one. Thanks for your help

    Fadel Ibrahim, Jun 24, 2007

  2. Fadel Ibrahim

    Unique Guest

    You have to reauthor a disc in order to combine those two. It can be
    done in Roxio or Nero if you want a menu. If you don't need a menu it
    can be done very easily with DVDshrink. Select Re-author and drag and
    drop the files you want into your compilation. Then click on "Backup!"

    See
    http://videohelp.com
    for further instructions.

    Unique, Jun 24, 2007

  3. Thanks for your anwer. Can you explain "reauthor" and give me some
    details about how to solve the problem with Roxio? Is DVDshrink
    freeware? Thanks

    Fadel Ibrahim, Jun 25, 2007