    otherwise good. Copying main movie only, should I be copying more than that
    or am I doing something else wrong? I'm new to DVD burning having just
    bought one.

    Kenny, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Kenny

    doS Guest

    doS, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the reply, that explains it. Comparing originals and copies a
    bit closer see that with originals the TV can be switched between 16:9 and
    CINEMA modes, it defaulted to CINEMA unless set otherwise, whilst with the
    copies it can't. It's not a big issue since I am more than happy with the
    results of my first attempts at copying DVD's but out of curiosity I would
    like to know if and how I can retain this aspect ratio switching feature in
    copied DVD's. I know copying the whole DVD rather than just the main movie
    will probably do it but that will result in quality loss. Will experiment a
    bit to find the best trade-off between quality and content.

    Kenny, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Kenny

    doS Guest

    Good job ;-)