    I have a Shuttle AK31 main board and the VIA 8366 cooling fan has become
    noisy and slower than normal.

    Does anyone know where I can find a ball bearing fan replacement for it?

    Moon Goddess, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Moon Goddess

    why? Guest

    This will be the CPU fan, North/South bridge fan or maybe something
    else.

    VIA Arena -- General PC Help Arena
    Cooling fan for VIA 8366 - where to get replacement? 1, 9, Melissa2007R,
    Sun Sep 02, 2007 07:22 by cas · New Messages, Rating, My ML8000 can't
    install OS. ...
    http://forums.viaarena.com/categories.aspx?catid=6&flcache=9590771&entercat=y
    - 1 hour ago - Similar pages

    http://forum.pcmech.com/archive/index.php/

    Northbridge Fan going out [Archive] - Overclockers Forums
    I have a shuttle ak31 board. The northbridge chipset fan/heatsink is
    going out. Can someone recommend something to replace it (and where to
    find it) that ...
    www.ocforums.com/archive/index.php/t-211277.html - 4k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    Any of the hardware / overclocker sites as well.

    www.overclockers.com
    www.overclockers.co.uk
    maybe www.tomshardware.com

    FORUM Tom's Hardware
    .... Asus A8N-Sli Deluxe, and Onboard SATA Drivers · chipset fan noise on
    Shuttle AK31 V3.1 · OCing Memory ... Replace Chipset Fan Now or later on
    A8NE? ...
    www.tomshardware.com/forum/Motherboards-Memory/forum-sitemap-32.htm -
    157k - Cached - Similar pages

    All from www.google.com

    Me

    why?, Sep 2, 2007

  3. Moon Goddess

    meerkat Guest

    Almost any PC store.
    Here in England we (TINW) use Maplins, or our favourite parts
    supplier.

    meerkat, Sep 2, 2007