    Australia
    good idea there modfather lets talk about pizza!
    ps do u think i should filter the word "nub" and "n00b"

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    No... because then I won't be able to sleep at night.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok, then i will not change them, so u can sleep hlaf the night!!! :p

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Awww that's so kind :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, bunghole filter out the words "bunghole" bunghole "bunghole" bunghole "bunghole" bunghole "bunghole" bunghole "bunghole" bunghole "bunghole". Replace them all with bunghole word "bunghole". :)
    edit : i thought it might look a tad funny for ur post :p [unholy]

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, Google Filters are funny :)
    <Insomniak`> Stupid f***ing Google
    <Insomniak`> "The" is a common word, and was not included in your search
    <Insomniak`> "Who" is a common word, and was not included in your search

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Great idea there mike :D

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That makes it look worse :| what you should do is have his original post, then 2 lines underneath, have the modified one :) Coz otherwise anyone who hasn't read it before it got modified won't know what it was.

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    meh i cant even remember what he said :p

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Except it doesn't filter those...

    Silverstrand, Sep 20, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I know, it used to. a couple of years ago it did, the filter was rooted. Since The Who have so many posts mentions on the net now, it doesn't filter them when they are together. If you search for something like "The history of the ancient eskimo dudes" then itll prolly filter out The and Of.

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um... Put it in quotes.
    Um... Put bunghole in quotes.

    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, i know you put it in quotes. you see those little bits before each line that say <Insomniak`>? That means it's from IRC. Which I don't use. Which means I didn't say that. So don't bother telling me how to stop it :p

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: