    Australia
    whats the point

    hdds genraly dont need that much cooling ne way and if u have a good case it will already have a hdd cooler. :roll:

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no... respect ur elders biatch :p u go forward in time and make urself young :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    If I could go back to the time before my 1983 motorcycle accident (which badly damaged my right wrist), I would. However, time marches on. I'm riding again, and loving it. Please don't let the sound of my Fat Boy startle you....

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    right wrist injury? doesnt sound like a motorbike accident to me :p what did you do, ride in the rain?

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no he bent his wrist trying to accelerate fast enough to max the bike... but unfortunately he broke is wrist Turning the lever :| (that was just a guess)
    My time machine works, would u like to go to the past?
    Its 50 bucks one way :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah and how much is it the other way? (i.e. the return trip)?
    Wanna race Al? My FXST Softtail vs. yer Fatboy. Last one to the bar has to buy the drinks. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    he could just pay fifty bucks to keep trying to beat you :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    NOBODY can beat me. I'm unbeatable! (Because I'm very tall and own lots of guns and sharp pointy thingies)...
    Poke...Poke...slash!

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yep, having that extra inch or two in height is really gonna be your biggest asset if all you've got is guns and pointy things. :p

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have a shotty and my big stick :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Is everyone in america owning a gun just media hype, or does everyone actually own a gun?

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I estimate 60%+ ?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    70 Million Americans own guns.

    Silverstrand, Sep 18, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    out of? I don't know how many people are in America, be more specific :p

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    295,734,134 as of July 2005.
    "One in five Americans owns a handgun. About one-third have owned a handgun at some time in their lives, and almost half have owned some type of gun. Nearly 60 percent of gun owners got their first gun by their 20th birthday."
    Now that this has been covered, how about we talk about the Cool Drive in this thread from now on.

    Silverstrand, Sep 18, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    9.99 i think the sale is ova ant it??? + 9.99 in AU dollar hit a massive high of $12.974025974025974025974025974026 AU + like 15 BUCK's USD postage $19.480519480519480519480519480519
    so 19.480519480519480519480519480519+12.974025974025974025974025974026
    the cost is
    $32.45454545454545454545454545453
    hope u liked my Maths :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uhh, what more is there to say about the cool drive? Don't be so unflexible silverstrand. Let us go off on tangents. See my other post. Topics will always go off topic, it's the nature of discussion forums. I try to not interfere with that aspect of my sites forums, if they go off topic, so long as the people involved aren't complaining then it's all good. So long as the original topic has been discussed and seems to have reached its conclusion. If you want to moderate things to a more organized goal then you might consider taking the last few posts of a thread that's gone off topic and reposting them in a new thread that fits what's being discussed and lock the one that's reached its end. Just some advice from a scarred, gnarley old veteran here, take it for what it's worth dude.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    You know, if I could I would, but phpbb sucks at its moderation tools.
    I understand what you mean though, but almost all of our topics have changed at least three times from the original subject, and as new members join and post to the original topic, it makes things really confusing.

    Silverstrand, Sep 18, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hey dont blame me for deleteing all the posts in this thread...

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well Silver, you can't really do anything about the threads going off topic. Best thing you can do is if a new visitor wants to post on the original topic, make sure they feel welcome enough to do it without getting treated like a "n00b". I hate those terms for new users, I usually don't let people call users that. Someone could be a veteran with 34 years of computer experience and be new to a site, doesn't make 'em a newbie, just makes 'em new to the site.
    But deleting posts or closing threads or stuff like that could alienate the existing users, who are yer core and you wanna keep them happy. So it's good to let folks just roll with it as much as you can. Have some rules but not too many, like if profanity is a nono, that's cool. No flame fests, that's cool, TRY to stay on topic when a thread is new, etc... Once a thread's been run dry though, whatcha gonna do? We're too lazy to go start a new thread. A moderator might do that though, you could start a thread and say "Hey, everybody, lets take the convo about pizza to this thread". <Shrug>

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005