    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    So I'm new and I'm a post whore, I'm no.1 poster on several forums I am a member of but I'm still new here ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn, they don't take paypal, I was about to order 10 of the darned things.

    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Find a way to get them Mike, find a way :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    im sure he will :) if only i could be bothered, i would aswell n resell them :)

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok i have fixed the method for "u pay price"
    ((Cost - Discount ) * Post ) - (Discount * (Post ^ 3)) = Price u pay
    ((15 - 15%) * 5) - (15% * (5^3)) = 45
    I hate BP too... and ms Valetic shes a dam Business rip off whore! too much BP...... HEAD HURTING.... NO MORE! GST = 10% grrr... i kill her!!! :p

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i choose FAIL in that subject :)

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No way to do it man, plastic is maxed out. Without paypal, life can be difficult online. Anyone wanna loan me a credit card number? :)

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Sure! I trust you, i met you on the internet! *Sarcasm*

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I don't have a credit card :( But that's probably a good thing ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Im gonna get one as soon as possible, i want to be in debt before im 19! :D *More sarcasm*

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cool, thanks man, you're the best, PM me the #. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    im still 14. you willing to wait another 4 or 5 years? :p

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The sooner you get one....

    .....the sooner you'll establish a credit rating. You can't just go out and buy a home without a good credit rating, and that takes time to build up. So get a job, get a credit card, buy some stuff, don't pay it all off right away (make a few payments), find a girl, marry her, have kids, and next thing you know it will be time for a mid-life event.

    bigal, Sep 14, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    mid-life? how old are you??? :p

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well guessing mid range because it sounds like he has first hand experience on what to do ;)
    Mental note, get credit card. I already have a job so that parts dealt with :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, unfortunately ya do need credit. Learned that the hard way but, one way to establish good credit is to get a mortgage and pay off part of it fast. That's what I did, bought my house, got a mortgage for $100k and paid off about half of it right off. That gave me $50k of equity which goes a lot way towards your credit rating. Soon after that I was getting plastic coming out my rear end. (The fools! Mohahaha)

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Would you believe...

    ....old enough to remember Get Smart? I'm in my mid-forties. :oops:

    bigal, Sep 15, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I remember Get smart! :) that was a cool show. I was always hoping he'd be a little slow getting through the doors and get locked in or something :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe same... he was a funny man, he made good friends with his shoe :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mid 40's? You're older than me? Getoutofthecity! Nobody is permitted to be older than the Modfather, go back in time and stop being older than me right now! That's an order.

    The Modfather, Sep 16, 2005