Cool Digital Camera & Photoshop Classes online

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AverageSiotha, Feb 28, 2008.

  1. AverageSiotha, Feb 28, 2008

  2. AverageSiotha

    Dave Cohen Guest

    If way the this post displays in my reader (Thunderbird) reflects the
    technical talents of the referenced material, I'll take a pass.
    Dave Cohen
    PS - Please no comments about adjusting whatever I might have to adjust
    in my reader, I like it just the way it is.

    Dave Cohen, Feb 28, 2008

  3. It doesn't work with Windows Mail (Vista) either. I can usually read other
    HTML posts.

    Astigmatic Owl

    Astigmatic Owl, Feb 29, 2008
  4. Hi guys,
    This was my first post. To the usenet groups. i don't know how to fix
    the post to get it right. But my other posts, have worked out well!

    xTrain Trainer, Mar 3, 2008