    Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 16, 2005

  2. The Other Guy, Apr 16, 2005

  3. I like his remark at the end: "and it's as easily moved as a freshly
    dead hippopotamus". He's obviously never tried moving a *long* dead
    hippo, like, once it's got to the saucy stage ...

    I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my arse
    with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Apr 16, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Me Guest

    Has the boss querried the high reorder rate for cooling fans yet?

    Me, Apr 16, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    Bling-Bling Guest

    Bling-Bling, Apr 16, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    Bling-Bling Guest

    Eewww!

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, Apr 16, 2005
  7. Bling-Bling said the following on 17/04/2005 9:42 a.m.:
    No that project is way to cool for Woger

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 17, 2005
  8. It might have been a RAM.

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Apr 17, 2005
  9. Baa-h! What a woolly excuse. Just don't hogget, that's all, even if it
    is a bad spell of wether.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 17, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    Bling-Bling Guest

    Just don't let Mary Lambie learn of this. ;o)

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, Apr 17, 2005
  11. You reckon you could gambol on her coming over all sheepish, do you?

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.

    .... Adults are obsolete children.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 17, 2005
  12. I havent lived on a farm for a while, but god how that description
    bought the memories flooding back.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 17, 2005
  13. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    He'd better not let anyone from OSH see it :)

    You wouldn't want anyone with long hair getting too close to the wrong
    side of the case... ouch!

    AD., Apr 18, 2005
  14. Could have a high winge-hill factor, if so...

    Lawrence D’Oliveiro, Apr 24, 2005