    have to manually delete unwanted cookies, I have desired cookies I want to
    keep, ie. "My Homepage" ,My Yahoo, and a few others I don't want to have to
    sign in everytime...thanks

    rwrede, Mar 24, 2005

  2. rwrede

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:25:02 -0800, in message
    All in a single file "cookies.txt", one cookie per line.
    You will find the file "cookies.txt" in your Firefox profile folder.
    See...

    • "Where are my bookmarks, passwords and other personal information saved?"
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#profiles

    • "Locate your profile folder"
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile

    Then save yourself a lot of work by doing this:

    1. Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Cookies
    2. Set the default to keep cookies only until you close Firefox.
    3. Click the "Exceptions" button, add your desired cookie sites,
    and set each one's the status to "Allow" (not "Allow for Session"
    and not "Block").

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph