    problem and is rejecting cookies. How can I overcome this problem?

    Thanks

    Cheekycharlie

    Cheekycharlie, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Cheekycharlie wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Check your settings:
    Tools>Internet Options>Privacy

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Cheekycharlie

    trout Guest

    Check your settings in (from Tools, or in Control Panel) Internet
    Options on the Privacy tab. You can set the browser to accept
    first-party cookies, or prompt when they're asked for, so you can
    decide.
    If you want to ensure a site is allowed, click the Edit Button, add
    the site, and set it as "always allow".

    trout, Aug 28, 2005