    Reason is that I've been sent a usb dsl modem instead of RJ45
    and now the dsl modem will not phisically fit (bitch).

    Thanx

    Ged, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Ged

    Ged Guest

    Will not fit in my router i meant to say.

    Ged, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Ged

    Ant Guest

    Ant, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Ged

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bullshit, if Maplin don't stock something, it's because Maplin don't stock it.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Ged

    why? Guest

    Try Belkin, http://www.belkin.com/ maybe

    USB 10/100 Ethernet Adapter F5D5050
    The Belkin USB 10/100 Ethernet Adapter is the easiest solution for
    connecting your laptop/desktop to a cable or DSL modem or building a
    10/100 Base-T Ethernet network.

    Me

    why?, Sep 26, 2003