    or how do I convert my CDs to .MP3 files.
    Either solution is OK with me.
    Thanks

    Roy B, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Roy B

    k35454 Guest

    I have 4 CDs that I tried to convert to MP3 files
    I used Windows Media Player. The conversion went
    OK but when I tried to play them in my MP3 player it
    recognized a blank CD. When I checked the files
    I noticed that they were Winamp Media files? with
    a file extension of .WMA that my player does not recognise.
    My question is how do I convert all the .WMA files to .MP3s
    or how do I convert my CDs to .MP3 files.
    Either solution is OK with me.
    Thanks

    I downloaded and installed Winamp 5.0 k35454.

    k35454, Apr 11, 2004