converting MCSE degree to university degree

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mcp farahani, Nov 10, 2009.

  1. mcp farahani

    mcp farahani Guest


    I want to know " is it possible to converting MCSE degree to university
    is there university to accepting these type of degrees as its course?

    if you have information, please write here and share with MCP professionals.

    mcp farahani, Nov 10, 2009
    1. Advertisements

  2. There are some technical training schools that will offer academic
    equivalency for completion of a vendor product certification (such as the
    MCSE, MCITP), but it's not likely in a four-year university. Most of those
    such tech schools actually teach courses leading to the completion of the
    MCSE/MCITP, so it's kinda like 'placing out' of a class by having already
    taken the final exam for the class.

    I certainly wouldn't base my decision to apply to/attend a university based
    on such practices, though.

    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
    Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
    Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)

    My Blog:
    Microsoft WSUS Website:
    My MVP Profile:
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 11, 2009
    1. Advertisements

  3. mcp farahani

    Kline Sphere Guest


    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.