    is there university to accepting these type of degrees as its course?

    if you have information, please write here and share with MCP professionals.

    thanks

    mcp farahani, Nov 10, 2009

  2. There are some technical training schools that will offer academic
    equivalency for completion of a vendor product certification (such as the
    MCSE, MCITP), but it's not likely in a four-year university. Most of those
    such tech schools actually teach courses leading to the completion of the
    MCSE/MCITP, so it's kinda like 'placing out' of a class by having already
    taken the final exam for the class.

    I certainly wouldn't base my decision to apply to/attend a university based
    on such practices, though.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 11, 2009