    there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

    Thanks

    Robin.

    Robin Halligan, Mar 9, 2012

  2. Robin Halligan

    Seagull Guest

    "Robin Halligan" wrote in message

    Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
    convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
    there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

    Thanks

    Robin.

    You could look at
    http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-audio-video-format-conversion-program.htm

    Note the warnings to watch out for sneak toolbar installs when installing
    some of the featured programs.

    Seagull, Mar 10, 2012

  3. Robin Halligan

    Seagull Guest

    "Robin Halligan" wrote in message

    Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
    convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
    there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

    Thanks

    Robin.

    Hi again
    I just remembered where i has saved the url for this site, that maybe of
    interest also:
    http://dottech.org/freeware-reviews/12483/

    Seagull, Mar 10, 2012

  4. Just tried that excellent thanks for the help.

    Robin

    Robin Halligan, Mar 10, 2012