    way to long.I dont think this is asking to much .......
    Anyone --- HELP!!!

    -Resu Xunil

    Guest, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Guest

    Hellmark Guest

    no-spam's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    <WACK!>

    I know what you mean. Most of my time I have a hand on a mouse (unless I
    am typing), and so I've gotten very spoiled by the Intellimouse Optical
    (which has programmable buttons on both sides that are stock set to back
    and forward). If Firebird didnt support those buttons, I'd be way so pissed.

    Hellmark, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Guest

    Hellmark Guest

    Leonidas Jones's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    Yeah, and I hated having the software running, and now I'm running with
    stock PS/2 drivers for it (because Windows, and Mozilla support the
    mouse itself).

    Hellmark, Jul 29, 2003
  4. The Backspace shortcut only works on Windows and Resu seems to be an
    unix user.

    Greetings, Stefan!

    Stefan Borggraefe, Jul 29, 2003
  5. I agree, I try not to have anything running in the background unless its
    truly needed.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jul 29, 2003
  6. Guest

    Serengeti Guest

    agreed!
    That's why I use Mouse Gestures. Check them out:

    http://optimoz.mozdev.org/gestures/

    I think they're much more useful than keybindings.

    Cheers,
    Serengeti.

    Serengeti, Jul 29, 2003