    so I wana know if their is a way to make this file useable in in frontpage,
    or get it back to an MP3
    thanks.

    Dan, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Dan

    Ionizer Guest

    Just re-rip that track from the audio CD, but this time rip it to mp3.
    I'm not sure that Windows Media Player even offers this option, having
    abandoned it for everything but video playback a long time ago.

    I recommend this excellent freeware ripper instead:
    http://www.cdex.n3.net/ Alternatively, "AudioGrabber" just recently
    became freeware and does an excellent job:
    http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 12, 2004