convert windows media file to mp3

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by unskilledfunseeker, Dec 28, 2003.

  1. how do you convert windows media file to mp3
    thanks

    unskilledfunseeker, Dec 28, 2003

  2. unskilledfunseeker

    DaveG Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/3fra9

    --
    dg-2003

    " You think you're God Almighty, but you know what you are? You're a
    cheap, lousy, dirty, stinkin' mug! And I'm glad what I done to you, ya
    hear that? I'm glad what I done!"

    DaveG, Dec 28, 2003

  3. THANKS

    unskilledfunseeker, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Freddy The Ferret, Dec 28, 2003
  5. unskilledfunseeker

    JWooden271 Guest

    how do you convert windows media file to mp3

    Acoustica's "MP3 To Wave Converter PLUS" worked pretty well for me. It's
    trialware, so there are restrictions as to how many times you can use it.

    Sadly, it does not work with DRM-protected WMA files. I haven't seen a program
    that will anyway.

    I hope this was helpful.

    JWooden271, Dec 29, 2003