    burn a copy of the DVD to a different region, or with no regional coding at
    all? Such as DVDShrink or the old X-Copy?

    TIA!

    Nsagio, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Nsagio

    Uncle Buck Guest

    What brand+model is his DVD player? There's most likely a remote
    control hack for it on the net somewhere.

    Uncle Buck, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Nsagio

    TerryNC Guest

    AnyDVD will do that....

    TerryNC, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Howdy!

    DVDDecrypter can do that, amongst its other feats.

    HOWEVER - if the DVD is > 4.5G, you'll also need to either split it,
    or feed it to DVDShrink to reduce it to fit.

    AND - to do this, you really need an NTFS-formatted HD. XNews
    doesn't include any clues as to what flavor of Windows you're running (that
    I recognize, at least) ... so I'll add that you need that to exceed the
    FAT32 file limit of 4G.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Nsagio

    Jamco Guest

    burn a copy with DVD-Shrink, it can change the region, or set it to region
    free

    Jamco, Aug 30, 2004