    to a relative and not have to worry if their player will play it
    They can play region 2 ok
    Thank you

    Martin ©¿©¬ , May 26, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Vanguard Guest

    If you were asking about how to make a backup copy for yourself, that is
    legal. However, you are asking how to make pirate copies to give to
    others. Doesn't matter that you are giving it away for free. The other
    person is buying a copy. I have a solution that works quite well and is
    easy and is free but you want to steal and I'm not going to help you.

    Vanguard, May 26, 2007

  3. Martin ©¿©¬

    delinquent Guest

    If it's a commercial/encrypted DVD, you first have to remove the copy
    protection. Google: "DVD Shrink".
    You then copy it to your hard drive. It will be a copy but without region
    code
    and the copy protection removed.
    To then burn it to DVD and convert from NTSC to PAL, you may well
    have burning software installed that can already do that, but you don't say.
    So go here and learn:
    http://www.videohelp.com/convert#4;41

    delinquent, May 26, 2007
  4. Thank you deliquent, very informative

    Martin ©¿©¬ , May 26, 2007