    smaller and i can store more on my mp3 player.
    What is a good prog to convert my mp3 into wma.
    Tks

    aretired, Oct 18, 2005

  2. aretired

    WCH Guest

    I'll bet lots of different programs will do this conversion. I use
    Roxio since it'll do a batch conversion of as many mp3s as I want and I
    can add certain types of enhancements (equalization, volume leveling)
    during the process.
    WC

    WCH, Oct 18, 2005

  3. aretired

    dadiOH Guest

    They are no smaller if you use the same bitrate.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...