    into some other file type first ?

    Any comments welcome. TIA.

    geothermal

    geothermal, Mar 26, 2005

  2. geothermal

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Hi, G!

    You'll probably have good success if Point will export the BRW to CSV
    (comma separated variable format) and if ACT imports them. I do that for
    address books between different email clients without too much trouble.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 26, 2005

  3. geothermal

    geothermal Guest

    Thanks for the idea Tim, but it doesn't look like Point will bulk
    export anything except to the printer ! Yuck !

    cheerio,

    geothermal

    geothermal, Mar 28, 2005
  4. geothermal

    Ian Jackson Guest

    One of the things that 'Paperless Printer' will 'print' to is Excel.
    Although I don't know anything about Point, is there any chance that you
    could use it to produce Excel files from your Point files, and go from
    there?

    Just a thought...
    Ian.

    Ian Jackson, Mar 28, 2005