Convert all Videos/Audio files to various other formats online

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rishil, Oct 20, 2006.

  1. rishil

    rishil Guest

    rishil, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Kind of reminds me of the arguments against the first personal
    computers. Some folks said, "why have your own computer? All you need
    is a terminal, and you can use our low cost online service for this or
    that instead. A terminal is much cheaper than a full-blown computer.
    'course, you paid by the month for the services, but hey , a few bucks
    a month doesn't count for much.

    Me, I like having the computer, buying my own software, and not relying
    on any online service that may or may not be around in a few months, or
    may be free now but charge later.

    Don Stauffer in Minnesota, Oct 21, 2006