    Please give me a reply
    Thanks
    Soumya

    Soumya, Jul 13, 2006

  2. Very few of the regulars here are programmers, Soumya. This group is
    primarily for supporting end users and IT Pros. You might do better to ask
    this over in microsoft.public.msdn.general.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Soumya

    RFOG Guest

    That message is related to a fault of installed DLLs, most common is your
    app is compiled as DEBUG and other machine does not have debug dlls. Try
    to do a RELEASE one and test it.

    --
    Visita mi blog: http://rfog.blogsome.com
    Libros, ciencia ficción y programación

    RFOG, Jul 13, 2006
  4. Soumya

    Soumya Guest

    thanks...
    Its working..that solved my problem..
    Soumya

    Soumya, Jul 14, 2006
  5. Thanks for jumping in. WAY beyond what I know to do.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 14, 2006
  6. Soumya

    RFOG Guest

    Oh, no problem. I'm developer, and it is a common problem in test
    scenarios.

    ;-)

    RFOG, Jul 14, 2006