    Thankyou.

    With Regards,
    S. Adhinarayanan.

    Adhinarayanan, Dec 13, 2010

  2. Adhinarayanan

    Mike Easter Guest

    An OCR app.
    I'm not surprised.
    I don't see a support forum at the product's website http://www.abbyy.com/

    I doubt if that project is going to work.

    Mike Easter, Dec 13, 2010

  3. Adhinarayanan

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Difficulty? What difficulty?
    Doesn't work?
    Works but errors?
    Poor quality conversion?
    Produces a bagel with cheese and whipped cream instead?
    Try asking your vague question to the software authors at
    http://www.abbyy.com/support/

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 13, 2010