    I would like to use it to update his virus checker and so on....

    Many thanks.

    Bob.

    Bob Regis, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Bob Regis

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Bob Regis

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Bob Regis

    Smith Guest

    You can try using RemotePC (http://www.ibackup.com/remote_access/),
    which is very secure since they use 128-bit encryption to encrypt the
    communication between your computer and the remote computer. You can
    easily control your dad's computer through an Internet connection.
    Using your mouse and keyboard, you will be able to access the data on
    the remote computer, work on the applications, transfer files etc. You
    will be able to even perform important operations remotely like
    shutdown, reboot, and so on.

    cheers

    Smith, Dec 27, 2004