    When I open control panel then open a file i get this message
    "access to the specifieddevice,path,or file is denied"
    does anybody know how to fix this.

    slick rick, Jan 4, 2004

  2. slick rick

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004

  3. When I open control panel then open a file i get this message
    Do you have the correct permissions to read the file?

    Alexander Rogge, Jan 4, 2004
  4. slick rick

    Ben Myers Guest

    Try extracting a fresh copy of "C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE"
    from your Windows CD.

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Jan 4, 2004
  5. slick rick

    Bri. Guest

    In slick rick typed...
    Do you have this file open in another application?

    Bri., Jan 4, 2004
  6. slick rick

    nemo2 Guest