    From: "test" <>
    Sender: "test" <>
    Subject: cmsg newgroup 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Newsgroups: alt.test
    Date: 27 Aug 2003 08:11:13 GMT

    For your newsgroups file:

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Boomer

    jeroen Guest

    Well, it's certainly someone who's fluent in dutch.

    jeroen, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    What does it say?

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer said:
    Stopper in your narrow gaatje
    [snip]

    24hoursupport.helpdesk Któ¿z nasty nie lubi bajek I think that you can
    continue passed as of the pot withdrawn through shit dropwater.
    Darn online translators!

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003

  5. ROTFL

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 28, 2003
  6. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    Aaaah it all makes sense now.

    slumpy, Aug 28, 2003
  7. Boomer

    Greg M Guest

    In any event I think it would be more at *k-boy*.

    Greg M, Aug 28, 2003
  8. Boomer

    gangle Guest

    Try *K-psychopath*.

    gangle, Aug 28, 2003
  9. Boomer

    SgtMinor Guest

    Mine too. I've seen him post similar language.
    Loose translation: "Stuff it where the sun don't shine."
    More scatological references. K-diddy seems to have a preoccupation
    with fecal matter. I bet that if you ever met him in person, the odor
    would make your eyes water.

    SgtMinor, Aug 29, 2003
  10. Boomer

    Boomer.. Guest

    SgtMinor said:
    Typical of him.
    The thought of meeting him is enough to make one gag.

    Thank you, SgtMinor.

    Boomer.., Aug 29, 2003
  11. Are you sure it would not be two gags?

    lol

    longshotjohn7, Aug 30, 2003