    the jobby becomes leapfrog.

    any other suggestions?

    "I need a handle" Joey Pardella, Hackers 1995

    Guest, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude... that is the first time someone has listened to me.

    I guess I liked "mork".

    Guest, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Of the ones listed above, m0rk was the best.

    My suggestions: Coco

    FrisbeeĀ®, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    That's too confusing. We already have a Koko.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I think Burdizzo would be a cool name.

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    sounds like a stripper from Vegas

    mmmhhh s3xy

    Guest, Aug 26, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Catwalker63...

    Having checked out the forum on mcngp.com, I meant to enquire -
    will you be doing any re-enactments, of the s3xy bird tied up to the rack of
    hardware?

    or is that a members only perk? (I bet the forums get a 'few' extra hits)

    Guest, Aug 26, 2005
  8. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    You say bad word.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  9. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Wrong Kat! Recheck the member registry.

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ah now I see the perils of having similar names

    Guest, Aug 26, 2005