    Consultant Guest

    indeed.
    backstabbing, unskilled and a waste of space

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2005

  2. I'm opposed to contracting. I'm all for protracting.

    MCSB MCNGP #46 | mcngp.com - looking at all the angles

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    *Tumbleweed* is to *crickets.wav*
    as
    *Jobby* is to *unoriginality*

    Guest, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    backstabbing, unskilled and a waste of space

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    That Bastage.

    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Not to mention their inability to use a toilet.

    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    fair enough, although I'm not really looking a consultant level, maybe in
    time.

    Where I am, there are very few 'perm' positions availible, and generally
    they are agency jobs, with poor wages - on outsourced IT contracts. O,h and
    they tend to be call centre based... I hate call centres.

    The real nitty gritty, 'on site-doing the stuff' around here, tends to be
    contract work. I just dont want to get screwed...

    p.s. nice 'happy gilmore' quote

    Guest, Aug 25, 2005
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Not to mention their inability to use a toilet.

    It wasn't just used, it was abused.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  9. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    well, i say it's worth a shot, if there is a contract gig that matches your
    skillset, then go for it. it can only help you in the long run.

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2005
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    contract work. I just dont want to get screwed...

    Oh you will get screwed. Most likely your pimp will take a huge cut of the
    rate.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  11. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I was referring to the hallway incident. But I loved the story about the
    upper decker.

    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  12. Contracting - depends on the job, the experience, the expertise required,
    and the $$.

    I suggest everyone in the overseas call centers watch "Happy Gilmore". That
    and "A Few Good Men", "Top Gun", "Police Academy", and "American Pie". If
    you are considering contractin, watch Jerry MacGuire

    Seriously, I have recommended that they watch those movies while we go
    through their silly little flowcharts (after I have told them that I have
    already done that and they respectfully request that I do it agian). So, as
    the server reboots, let's talk about what movies the speech pathologists had
    you watch.

    Oh, any speech patholigists that think you are underpaid...India has some
    beautiful country and they pay big bucks (all expenses included) to go work
    at the call centers.

    Bob Christian, Aug 25, 2005
  13. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    cause MCNGP really have nothing better to do with their time.

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    You hit the nail on the head with that comment.

    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  15. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    that's right, you tell em!

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2005
  16. I have something better to do with my time, there just aren't enough naked
    girls to complete the pyramid yet.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005
  17. Guest

    Boris Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    Oho! What ees that you are havink wrapped around sanwich? Excuse please,
    was just passing innocently by. Not looking to stealing anythink. Look!
    Eees that famous actress with massive chest implant?

    HoHo. Once again Boris ees too clever for stupid person with plastic
    carelessly left on table.

    Boris, Aug 26, 2005
  18. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    LOL

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You know, back when you were MCNGP, you used to make funnier replies, like
    ROFLCOPTER! or LOLLERSKATES!!111!1!

    I'm thinking this AMCNGP thing is dumming down people.

    Turn back from the Dark Side before it's too late!

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005
  20. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    That MCNGP is just kid stuff, as is "LOLLERSKATES!!!11!!!!11!". Now that
    I've matured, and found a mature set of colleagues, I don't think I can make
    posts like "ROFLCOPTER" anymore.[1]

    [1] Unless Ramon is involved.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005