    Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a way to
    resolve it?

    Thanks.

    SCW, Sep 3, 2003

  2. SCW

    Boomer Guest

    SCW said:

    Try using, at least two, of these programs:

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Spyware Blaster

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

    Boomer, Sep 3, 2003

  3. SCW

    why? Guest

    Diffeent errors I hope and not always the same?
    Normally, ask the webmaster of the site, to have correctly defined
    script tags.

    Upgrade your browser?

    Clear your browser cache.

    This is using MSIE? If it is, Tools / Options / Advanced -
    tick Disable Script Debugging and
    untick Display a notification about every script error.

    Me

    why?, Sep 3, 2003