    so the daughters could use it.

    Anyone had this problem
    Cheer Ron

    Ronald.Barber, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Ronald.Barber

    Roy G Guest

    Are you really surprised?

    You are not using Epson Ink.

    The Profiles which get installed with the driver, all assume Epson Ink and
    Epson Paper.

    Do you have an ICC Profile for the actual Printer+Ink+Paper combination.

    If not the chances of getting accurate colour do decrease more than just a
    little.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Ronald.Barber

    tomm42 Guest

    The ink is significantly different from Epson ink, do you know
    anything about the ink, is it dye or pigment etc. If it is
    substntially different between the printers native ink and this ink
    you could be damaging your printer. There are several dependable ink
    sellers, Media Street, MIS Associates come to mind.
    The good thing is if you get a profile made, you won't have to screw
    around with color adjustments, providing the application you're
    working from takes profiles. Profiles aren't cheap, these guys do a
    decent job and don't cost an arm and a leg http://www.booksmartstudio.com.

    Tom

    tomm42, Apr 4, 2007