    spending on ink cartridges. Is the Lyson system any good? Any problems
    with it?

    Thanks, Gary

    Gary Edstrom, Mar 6, 2009

  2. Gary Edstrom

    Paul Furman Guest

    I asked in these groups a few months ago, and backed down on the idea,
    partly because it's not cheap to get started and the idea that clogs can
    be a problem if you don't make any prints for a week or 2 sounds like a
    drag. I imagined spending $300 on a CIS then trashing my $500 printer
    and it didn't seem so appealing since I print in waves, not every week.

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Mar 6, 2009