    advise against?

    Thanks-
    lee.

    LEE, Jul 22, 2004

  2. I have had great success with the one sold at inkjetart.com
    have had it for a year,....and its paid for itself.several times.

    Now a year's supply of ink is about $50
    The colors of the MIS inks are alot better than Epsons
    especially the Yellow.

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

    Gregory W Blank, Jul 22, 2004

  3. I've used them on a 1200 and an 1160. Mostly I'm thrilled. I use the
    ones no longer sold direct to consumers by nomorecarts.com.

    The arm that supports the "ribbon cable" of ink tubes always seems to
    pull the adhesive off the substrate. I've used cable anchors to help
    tie it down.

    The cartridge starts to deteriorate, in 3-5 years maybe, and bits of
    the internal foam break off and start causing head clogs. Then it's
    time to replace the cartridge and re-fill.

    It's amazingly cheaper to buy inks in 4-oz bottles (or bigger) than in
    little cartridges, and you have a much bigger choice of inks.

    David Dyer-Bennet, Jul 22, 2004
  4. A big rubber band is good too!!!

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

    Gregory W Blank, Jul 23, 2004
  5. LEE

    David Guest

    I use one supplied by MIS Assoc. Great system. Wouldn't be without it now.
    dave

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    David, Jul 25, 2004