    do I have a connection problem?

    Thanks.

    Bill Ridgeway

    Bill Ridgeway, Feb 5, 2007

  2. Bill Ridgeway

    Chris H. Guest

    Do you have a problem with your Internet Service Provider or one of
    Microsoft's Broadband Networking products supported by this newsgroup? If
    it is the "Internet" which is dropping, I'd contact your ISP and let them
    know you've got problems. If it is a Microsoft hardware issue, what product
    are you running, and do you have any error messages showing anywhere?

    Chris H., Feb 6, 2007