    open with the intent of reading them later, and it would be great to recover them in case of a crash/reboot.

    I don't see anything like that on Firefox now. If not, are there plans for such a feature in the future?
    -Mark

    Cueball, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Cueball

    Justin Guest

    Cueball wrote on [Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:26:28 -0500]:
    You mean like Session Saver?

    Install this plugin
    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=166

    It will do what you want.

    Justin, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Cueball

    Cueball Guest

    Cueball, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Cueball

    ..brian.. Guest

    ..brian.., Mar 24, 2005
  5. Cueball

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Mar 24, 2005
  6. No, its an important distinction. Extensions add certain functionality
    to an existing program, in this case Firefox. Plugins are separate
    programs that are set up to work with Firefox.

    Calling an extension a plugin only serves to confuse people.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Cueball

    Justin Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote on [Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:27:30 GMT]:
    I know... It just so happened I was talking about plugins with someone
    as I was typing the response.

    Justin, Mar 25, 2005
  8. We've all done it!

    Lee