    answer. Ended up doing a sysem restore.
    Mail was as an attachment to the heading and newsgroup was just heading,
    nothing else.

    Harold potter esq, Jan 3, 2006

  2. I went about 9 months with OE doing this to me too, I ended up using
    Mozilla, then one day, "just like that, not like that, but like that" OE
    decided to start working again.
    Never found the reason for it going wrong, never found why it corrected.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 3, 2006

  3. I never ever did find the reason or answer to this problem so I do a system
    restore.

    Harold potter esq, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Sorry for the repost...but this has happened to me on two occasions since
    and the
    only resolution I have is to do a system restore. I cannot find anything on
    google and hope someone can help. Don't tell me use another mail server lol

    Harold potter esq, Jan 14, 2006
  5. Harold potter esq

    ernie Guest

    Try changing the Encoding on the View menu to "Western European (ISO)" or
    whatever works.
    ern.

    ernie, Jan 15, 2006