    have a password to get to the content advisor, how do i stop this 'can't go
    there message' PLEASE, it's canin' me
    All the best FRED C

    fredcromer, Apr 10, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Thor Guest

    if you have inadvertently set a password in the content advisor, here's how
    to remove it.

    To Remove via start/run/regedit

    Left click on the "+" sign beside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    Left click on the "+" sign beside "Software"
    Left click on the "+" sign beside "Microsoft"
    Left click on the "+" sign beside "WINDOWS"
    Left click on the "+" sign beside "CurrentVersion"
    Left click on the "+" sign beside "Policies"
    "Network" and "Ratings" keys will show up. Right mouse click on top of
    "Ratings" and Left click "delete" and then Left click "Yes" when it asks if
    you are sure.

    Reboot.

    Thor, Apr 10, 2004