    would hope they might come out with a digital back for it or perhaps a new
    body so I could keep the excellent lenses. Anyone heard what they are
    planning?

    William Jones, May 14, 2004

  2. William Jones

    bagal Guest

    hi i don't know anything about it at all

    have you tried exering your consumer power and contact them directly?

    bagal, May 14, 2004

  3. Tried but they don't answer as is often the case.

    William Jones, May 14, 2004
  4. William Jones

    bagal Guest

    well - IMHO they don't get my custom

    in e-photography as in all other e-things support and feedback seem
    essential

    my spec for my kit providers includes:
    the kit itself
    free firmware upgrades
    free software upgrades
    support via a website that is confident enough to take any knock straight of
    the chin and still provide a service

    fail on the above = none of my dosh goes their way

    Bcube

    bagal, May 14, 2004