    with that tells me it's a 15 minute+ call, I can't afford that at cell
    rates.

    Help?

    ~misfit~, Apr 28, 2009

  2. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Belay that, I tried 0800 800 123 and am on hold to Bangalore now......

    As you were. <g>

    ~misfit~, Apr 28, 2009

  3. ~misfit~

    Woger Guest

    And will you get help from the Philippines as that is were the support is
    now..

    I know as I have tried it..

    Woger, Apr 29, 2009
  4. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I rang 0800 800 123 and was put through to faults fairly quickly.
    Did all that, including trying a basic corded phone. This isn't my first
    Telecom problem. :-(
    Thanks. They tested my line, told me it's showing as faulty and that I don't
    pay a wiring naintenance fee so if they find it's my interior wiring I'll
    have to pay a minimum fee of $85. I told him (again) that my ADSL is still
    able to pull data down at 3.8M/bit (the fastest it's ever gone here) so I
    highly doubt that it's my internal wiring.

    In the meantime all incoming calls are being diverted to me Vodafone cell
    (FOC) and, if it isn't fixed by 7pm I'm to ring 120 (from Vodafone? Maybe if
    I try 0800800120?) and quote the job number he texted me.

    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Apr 29, 2009