    Has anyone ever telephoned Netflix successfully? If anyone knows a
    customer service phone number for them, could you please pass it on?

    Thanks,

    jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt, Dec 16, 2004

  2. jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt

    DavesVideo Guest

    jXwXeXrXmXoXnX said:
    to do when your problem isn't addressed in the FAQ?>>

    It does look like their is no way to contact them because they have hiden it
    well. Even if you know that your question is not going to be in the FAQ, you
    have to search through it and eventually there is a "contact us'" instruction.

    Dave
    http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

    DavesVideo, Dec 16, 2004

  3. <<There seems to be no way to either call or email them if you have an
    issue that you need to discuss with an actual human being. There's no
    phone number or email address on their website. What are you supposed to
    do when your problem isn't addressed in the FAQ?

    <<Has anyone ever telephoned Netflix successfully? If anyone knows a
    customer service phone number for them, could you please pass it on?
    Thanks, J>

    When you first hit on the Netflix website, you are not recognized as a
    subscriber. At this point, you might have access to the Netflix phone
    number. (They provided the number in 2001.) Later, after you have
    received your password, some cookies and about 40 other objects are
    placed on your computer. Now, Netflix will recognize you as a
    subscriber, even if you are not signed in.

    When I signed up, I wrote down the phone number that was available 2
    years ago:

    Netflix Phone Number: 888-638-3549

    M-F 6am - 7pm Pacific Time

    If this number is not current, you can always clear out your cookies and
    then go the Netflix site and see if they are still posting the phone
    number for new subscribers. (Be sure that you have your password before
    trying this.)

    One-Shot Scot, Dec 16, 2004
  4. jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt

    wonginator71 Guest

    1-888-NETFLIX was the phone number when I was a member 2 years ago.

    Lee

    wonginator71, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Thank you!!!! That solved my problem.

    jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt, Dec 16, 2004
  6. jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt

    trakkarclay

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Netflix members can get the fastest service by logging in and going to the help link on the site. That will provide the current and best phone number.

    trakkarclay, Nov 23, 2008