    but I am being charged the monthly fee every 2 days.

    Please help.

    Thx.

    clabarca, Apr 13, 2005

  2. I'd first contact Pacbell about it unless you go directly to Meganetnews
    for your Usenet account.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 13, 2005

  3. clabarca

    why? Guest

    Which server?

    This (24HSHD) isn't a server it's an international public newsgroup
    carried by 1000's of service providers all over the world.

    Check the configuration of your app you use to post from , News Rover
    9.2.0, the server name should be in there and give you a clue about name
    of your usenet provider.
    That's expensive.

    Going by your message header, the abuse reporting address is from
    meganetnews.com so perhaps try
    http://www.meganetnews.com/

    Me

    why?, Apr 13, 2005
  4. clabarca

    °Mike° Guest

    In <[email protected]>,
    took 7 lines to utter:

    Sure you are.

    °Mike°, Apr 13, 2005
  5. clabarca

    clabarca Guest

    What do you care how many lines I took to get my message accross, asshole?
    If you don't like or believe what I write then just ignore it.

    Jerk!

    clabarca, Apr 13, 2005
  6. clabarca

    °Mike° Guest

    Who said I cared about how many lines you took? Who mentioned
    ANYTHING about lines?
    I find it VERY hard to believe, in fact I DON'T believe, that you have
    been charged a MONTHLY fee, *every 2 days", for over a year. What
    would that make your bill, around $1500? More?
    Request denied.
    LOL! That's too funny, coming from a clueless moron like yourself.

    °Mike°, Apr 13, 2005
  7. Shhhh! If word gets to Microsoft about this business model, they'll
    stop selling Windows and all the Windozers will have to rent it for
    a monthly rate billed every two days.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 14, 2005
  8. clabarca

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ohhhhhhhhhh I see it now. You gotta think like an idiot:

    "In <[email protected]>,
    took 7 lines to utter:"

    Evan Platt, Apr 14, 2005
  9. clabarca

    Evan Platt Guest

    Hey moron, it's called a QUOTE. He doesn't care.
    Sounds like a good idea - I'm sure you've earned yourself many a
    plonks.
    1d10t.

    Evan Platt, Apr 14, 2005