    message in Outlook with the contact list already there in the :To:"
    field, so all I have to do is write the email and then send it ???
    Thanks.

    car crash, Dec 21, 2006

  2. car crash

    AnonyMouse Guest

    Right-click on the desktop, hold the mouse over "New...", and click
    Shortcut. In the "Type the location of the item" box, enter:

    mailto:

    replacing with your contact's email address.
    Click Next, then when the wizard asks you to enter a name for the
    shortcut, type in a name such as "New Message to So-and-So" or something
    else you'll be able to easily identify the shortcut as. Click Finish,
    and you have your shortcut.

    This works on all versions of Windows from 95 to Vista (haven't tested
    on 95, but from what I can guess it should work; Windows 95 has the
    desktop, as well as Internet capabilities if you install them, which
    anybody seriously using 95 today would do).

    AnonyMouse, Dec 21, 2006

  3. car crash

    car crash Guest

    That is excellent info...but what happens if there is more then 1
    person in the contact list ? My contact list has 10 people in it for
    the group I want to send it to ? In my address book I have a contact
    list called "Friends" and in that I have 10 email addresses for my
    friends.

    Thanks.

    car crash, Dec 21, 2006
  4. car crash

    AnonyMouse Guest

    car crash wrote:
    **top-posting fixed**
    In that case, just use in the "Type the location of the item" box
    instead of mailto::

    mailto:,,

    and etc. That enters all the listed friends as entries in the "To:"
    line, like putting all their email addresses in the To line together.

    AnonyMouse, Dec 22, 2006