    23 Forest St 732-222-9194
    Long Branch NJ
    07740

    BillR, Apr 18, 2005

  2. BillR

    winged Guest

    I wonder why he is an alleged Spammer, I must have missed something.

    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Can you show how you came to this conclusion or do you think you are being
    crafty by trying to get people to harass your enemies?

    Michael

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  4. BillR

    Paul Guest

    Dave chooses to do battle with the darkside, and this is
    just some of the fallout.

    If you use Google, you can see what Dave is currently
    working on.

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 18, 2005
  5. BillR

    winged Guest

    Looks like to me, but what do I know.
    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005
  6. BillR

    winged Guest

    Shall we play? Lets do an online training session on communication
    forensics. Who can guess his home IP address, his home based server IP,
    where his home address is? His interests and other pertinent
    information. The open ports on his home computer and his firewall? I
    will forward what I have to Mr. Lipman. Lets have fun. William isn't
    near as hard to find as he thinks he is.

    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005
  7. Hummm...This guy posted this from the EE and CS department at Harvard...

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  8. BillR

    winged Guest

    Sorry bout that David, didn't mean to test your filters. Dang bots.
    Winged

    winged, Apr 18, 2005
  9. BillR

    Paul Murphy Guest

    An arin whois check seems to indicate this - maybe he's doing research to
    see how many people take the bait and send that person spam? Or seeing how
    many people reply here? It does make you wonder about the point.

    Paul

    Paul Murphy, Apr 18, 2005
  10. So what is the deal? Is this David guy a SPAMMER or is this email bogus?

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  11. Yes it does. Considering the OP never replied, I think it is a lame attempt
    to get people to SPAM this guy...maybe I am wrong...

    Michael

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  12. He has been posting antivirus advice in alt.comp.virus for some time now.
    Not a spammer.

    Michael Cecil, Apr 18, 2005

  13. Ah, then he pissed someone off from Harvard...

    Make sense. If you talk to him, have him check the news headers of some of
    the people who he has been talking to in the newsgroups...find out which
    potato head it is...

    Michael

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 18, 2005
  14. BillR

    optikl Guest

    How do you know the IP address isn't forged, or that the wrode's account
    or machine hasn't been compromised?

    optikl, Apr 18, 2005
  15. BillR

    optikl Guest

    Do a google search. Lipman is no spammer.

    optikl, Apr 18, 2005
  16. BillR

    Guest Guest

    Especially since the lamo thinks unmunging the e-mail address in the
    body of their post will actually energize spam at David, as though the
    majority of spambots are going to waste their time downloading the
    bodies of the posts.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2005
  17. BillR

    Jim Watt Guest

    good for him.

    He has always seemed a very nice person here.

    Jim Watt, Apr 18, 2005
  18. From: "winged" <>

    | Sorry bout that David, didn't mean to test your filters. Dang bots.
    | Winged

    No problem noted except no email was received :-(

    David H. Lipman, Apr 19, 2005
  19. Why did someone do that to you?

    Michael Pelletier, Apr 20, 2005
  20. From: "Michael Pelletier" <>

    | Why did someone do that to you?
    |
    | --
    |
    | "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
    | Linus Torvald

    What Paul stated I guess. I really don't know.

    It isn't the first time.

    Post Title: "Please ask David to quit spamming me!!!"
    Post Date: "Tuesday, October 12, 2004 6:58 AM"

    Post Body: "Someone from DLipman @ Verizon. Net keeps sending me spam regarding this
    mailing list. Please remove me from this list!"

    David H. Lipman, Apr 20, 2005