    minimum amount of fuss to set up.

    Regards

    Chris

    Chris Hills, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Chris Hills

    Psychomation Guest

    Psychomation, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Chris Hills

    Chris Hills Guest

    Thanks, I did read back, but it seems that message did not appear on my
    news server.

    Regards

    Chris

    Chris Hills, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Chris Hills

    Psychomation Guest

    Stumbling out on on Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:30:21 +0000, Chris Hills
    blithered:
    All the links I gave are of voIP services. They all have offers for phones
    and gateway products. You can also check out:

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Gateways

    Check out FWD http://freeworlddialup.com and especially their forum where
    you can find all the problems users of the various devices have
    encountered and how they solved them.

    Look at http://dslreports.com under voip

    Google bait
    Sipura2000 Sipura3000 Grandstream IAXY ATA200 ATA300

    hth

    Psychomation, Jun 29, 2004